Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Achievement Unlocked

So for the past few months, I have been working on my Personal Progress. I won't pretend anyone reads this or isn't LDS that reads this, so I won't explain. After I had been working on it, and was really close to finishing it, I learned that leaders actually do less in terms of the activities. There are a bunch of things they have to do under every value, 8 in total, with 6 experiences under each value, plus a 10 hour project. After I was almost finished, with 2 value experiences remaining and 1.5 of the value projects, I learned that leaders only have to do 3 experiences under every value, and 3- 10 hour projects. Whhaaaaaaat?! I was done ages ago! So tonight at YW, they gave me my award. My YW made me feel special, they made me a laurel crown, like old-timey Olympians got, and made me feel cool. Here am I with my crown:
 And then afterwards, of course we had to take a pic with all of the Laurels there, because it was such a fun celebration of everyone.

I'm just so proud of it, I'm very glad I finished it. My next goal...getting the Honor Bee!

No comments: