Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Guys, happy new year. I hope that everyone had a safe holiday. I had a chill night with mostly kids (nieces and nephews, etc.) that left around 10:00. I got ready for bed (yup) and cleaned up the house from all these jokers, and then there was about half hour until midnight. I dutifully stayed up until 12:30, until I promptly went to bed. I did all right on my goals for the year, I improved my mileage. 2015 running miles was: 757.1, and my 2016 mileage was 1253.39. Holy improvement! I don't think I need to improve that, so I just want to stay near that same mileage. I didn't read as many books as I wanted to, but with how busy school is getting, I don't know that I will improve on that, and that's all right. I just want to keep reading my own books, we'll see if that happens this year. I'm going to keep working on school, I did all right this last semester, all A's, and then a B- in Calculus, which is all I need, so I'm just pleased as punch with that.
Happy 2017 everyone! Let's make this a better year than last.

No comments: