Monday, October 24, 2016

Miscellaneous Monday

So today, I'm here, at my house, cleaning my fridge. All of a sudden, I hear some weird pops, and then BOOM smoke comes pouring out of the bottom of the fridge! Of course I panic and called a friend to help me. We got it turned off and unplugged and the house was full of the smoke that kept pouring out. Turns out, the bottom had caught on fire! Oy! So now, we need a new fridge. Whilst I am excited about this, the timing could be better. I know, nobody is every ready to make a giant purchase on an appliance on a seconds notice, but that's all right. At least nobody was hurt, and the house didn't burn down. We went fridge shopping, and luckily found one one sale that fits in the dumb place we have for the fridge. It'll be delivered Wednesday. Byeee foooood that was in there.

Fall break was this last week, and literally, I did nothing. My SIL's were supposed to come watch a Halloween movie but alas, that didn't work out as I'd hoped. But I got some homework done and also got the house clean, and had a good weekend in general. Basically, it just got me excited for thanksgiving and Christmas and for this semester to be over, in general. We're halfway through now! We can do this!

Fall break was only Thursday and Friday. So here am I, heading into Ethics last Wednesday. It was a busy morning of my hurrying to get ready. I was at school, running into the building, and decided to check my email. I was going to write one on my way in, before class. As I opened my email, I found an email from my Ethics professor, canceling class. Gosh darn that it had been sent an hour before, but I was so busy I didn't waste time checking email. Now I know I'm just going to check my emails right before I leave the house, just in case.

No comments: