Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Packed!

I am leaving tomorrow! Dont' be sad, readers, keep that chin up, it's only for a few days. I have spent the last few hours packing. But its not like it took me that long to do the packing, it was like, grab some stuff, put it on the bed, watch TV. Grab more things, cross it off the list, watch some TV. Grab a snack, get more things, watch TV. So what should have been like, an hour long (at the most!) job turned into like a four-hour event. I can't help that I'm addicted to my TV! Plus, I'm leaving for like, 4 days! Do you know how much TV I'm recording in that amount of time?! I'll tell you - 12 - which is actually not much, but I'm leaving 10 hours of TV already on there, so it'll take some time to get all caught up!
I'm going to Disneyland - I know this is a surprise to everyone. I haven't been in a long time though, so everyone shouldn't judge me for how often I go! It's been since February! That's right, like 4 months! I'm excited to go, I wish it was a little longer of a trip, but it'll still be amazing.
Really, that's about all that I have for now. Don't be sad with no blog entries...except I wouldn't really have anything to write during the 4 days anyway, but I'll see if I can't wrangle up a good entry when I get back.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I hope that you have a fantastic time!! Relax and have a lots of fun!!!