Sunday, January 3, 2010

Listen, addictions aren't always bad

Well, I thought I might as well end my blogging drought. I just haven't really had anything that exciting to blog about, and if I had, I just didn't ever get to a computer, so I never wrote during December. That's ok, it's not like anyone was dying to read what I had to say, but here I am, and I figured I might as well just write something.
For Christmas, I got loads of good things, most which I use on a daily basis. There is one thing I got, from PJ, that I use every single day-all day, it's like it's now attached to me. She got me an iTouch. In case you don't know what that is, an iTouch is an iPod on steroids-everything is better. And for those of you who don't know what an iPod is, well, there's really not much I can do for you at this point anyways. Not only can you listen to music on the Touch, you can watch movies, tv shows, any YouTube video, etc. You can play games, you download billions of apps, and play with all of those. So far, I love the movie-watching and game-playing the best. I've downloaded a Scrabble-like game and I've been playing with multiple people. It's just addictive. I keep playing all the time on there.
I'm trying my hardest not to be one of those douches who plays on it all the time, even when carrying on conversations with others, but it's hard to just leave it alone. I'm sure that when the novelty has worn off, I won't play it all the time, but for now, nobody be offended if I keep checking that. It's not you-its me.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Hey...I love your new addiction...especially when you let me play with it!!