Friday, August 25, 2023

Day 5: Ketchikan

 And now the last stop on our cruise, Ketchikan! We didn't really have a plan for this day, we thought we could just wander around and see the city. 

Oof. The city is small. It's dirty and smells like dead fish because there are dead fish EVERYWHERE. There's a river that goes through town and there are dead fish all around it. On the banks, in the river, oh my gosh. 

So we wandered around for a bit, we went to an area that used to be a bordello/prostitute's row? It was wild haha. Then we followed the river for a bit, watching the salmon trying to jump through it (it was, for some reason, one of the saddest things I have ever seen and I hated it). 

But it was a pretty town!

Creek Street is the prostitute street. 


So it was a very chill day off the boat, and I am starting to be ready to go back home, I miss my house, I miss Betty! 

No comments: