Saturday, December 17, 2022

Back in Utah!

 Back in Utah this weekend! My sister won(? I don't know that it's a winning, but it certainly is a lottery type situation to get these tickets) tickets to see the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square, and we were hyped. Lea Solanga was going to be the guest this year, and I was so excited. So we had spent the day celebrating Christmas with my family (since we won't be here on actual Christmas Day) and then headed up. Due to bad traffic, we had wasted a good chunk of our pre-concert-dinner time in various traffic jams. We then tried to get faster food, and the only one that we could get in time was Subway. Which we then ate whilst walking as fast as we could in the freezing ass cold. I had to snap a pic of us doing this, to remember the insanity. Never put the two of us in a stressful situation - we are the anxiety twins and don't deal well with it! 


It wasn't a great concert, but we had fun together, and that's what matters. 

No comments: