Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! This will be my first Thanksgiving in 30-mumbles years that I haven't been at my family's house. It's a wild first to have to do, but we all have to do it at some point! So it was just Husband and I for the day, and I actually didn't even do a turkey trot this year (I don't know how the racing scene in Cali works yet, I still have a lot to learn about this area) so it was just a weird year in general. For dinner, one of Husband's co-workers came over with his family, so we had a bit of interaction outside ourselves. It was fun to get to know new people, but of course I stressed about meeting strangers all day long haha. 

Then, in the evening, I got a pic of Lady G's Thanksgiving outfit, and boy, it did not disappoint. 



No comments: