Saturday, November 12, 2022

Concert Night!

 Tonight was the concert! We finally got to see Maneskin in all their glory. For those that don't know anything about them, they are an Italian rock group - and their songs are so fun. Here's a band pic:


Here they are directly after winning Eurovision in 2021. And of course I didn't take any pics at the concert, because I never do haha I'm always just in the moment. So it was a blast, I blew out of my voice, I had hearing loss (probably not, but everything was so faint that night haha) and then when we finally got home (long after my bedtime!) we found Epifanio, and he had fallen asleep in the best way. 


Of course he fell asleep on his iPad, and I needed to snag a pic both with and without that haha. But look at this sweet baby boy, awww. 


No comments: