Monday, February 15, 2021

New Lego Shelves

 I have realized of late that I have too too many legos. I got a whole bunch more for Christmas, and it was just past the breaking point. So I bought a bigger shelf, and then got to work. 

First, I took all of the legos off of the shelves, and dusted every single one. It took forever. 


I separated them by genre, as you can see above. Then I put all of the Star Wars ones on their own little shelf, with Baby Yoda of course. 


Nice. Then after putting up the new shelf and getting all of the legos onto the new shelf, they were done and looking good. 


Now, I know what you're thinking. But Vieve, those are already full! And yes, apparently the shelves I got weren't sufficient for the legos I had. Classic me. 

But, Epifanio came over (with his mom) to help me with everything and he had a rough time of it. He got really emotionally whilst playing with Husband, Husband pretended to be dead after they were fighting and he couldn't handle that at all. 


Then, when we were dusting, he kept trying to play with the legos and we had to tell him no. His heart hurt at the news. 


I don't know if I've mentioned in a post before or not (and tbh I am too lazy to go back and look) but this little goober has such a hard time when his feelings get hurt, he has to reboot and take a minute hahah. I love him so. 

No comments: