Saturday, February 6, 2021

Accident!

 Tonight, I was with a friend as she was helping me make some snacks for tomorrow. We had been hard at work all day, and then we went to pick up some dinner. As we were driving home on state street, we got into an accident. Making our way home, we saw a car in front of us not moving at all. So PJ slammed on her brakes to avoid hitting him, which we did. Nice. Then, the car behind us smashed into us so hard. My head was smashed into the headrest so hard that the bun I had in my hair came out. Good golly. We called the police, talked to the other drivers, made sure we were all okay. I was the only one with any injuries, but I told them I didn't need an ambulance. I texted a doctor friend of mine and knew I would follow her advice. Whilst we were waiting for the police, we took pics of the cars. 


Here's the car we hit the back of. Turns out, he had smashed into a car in front of him, which is why he was just sitting in the road when we came upon them. 

Here's our car, not too much visible damage...until we tried to get into the back of the car. The rear gate won't open, and the two back doors had a hard time opening. We got one open, the other wouldn't. 

Here's our car into the car in front of us. 
So, we got all the information from the police, and we went on our way. I had a massive headache, and you could feel a dent in my head where I hit the headrest haha. I'll monitor myself over the next few days and rely on my doc friend to help me. We are lucky! Not too much happened to anyone at all. 


No comments: