Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Congrats on a Birthday!

A few of my YW recently found out they got into various colleges. So to celebrate, I decided to get some cookie cakes from the store, and have congrats written onto them. So after searching 3 stores, finally I found what I wanted. I asked the gal working the counter to write "Congrats NAME" on them. She said okay and brought them back. Then she brought them back out again, and this is what I see:

Okay, congrats, looking good, looking good ... 

 ... happy... birthday...Feona? Ah, what? When I pointed out that this is not what was wanted the gal was like, "well, there's not much I can do because it's written directly on the cookie". Ah...what? ...okay? So at the fiesta I presented these cakes and we could not stop laughing. At least it was a delicious mistake! 




No comments: