Saturday, July 27, 2019

Youth Conference Weekend

Yesterday, my ward started Youth Conference, and it went until today. We drove down to Cedar City and ate some lunch at a park near the temple there, and then took a picture on temple grounds. We originally had wanted to head in and do some baptisms in there, but we didn't have the time.
I took a "wedding pic" with one of my YW, we had so much fun.


After the CC temple, we headed down to St George, and did some temple work there, it was a delight. After more pics (Which I haven't received yet - hopefully soon), we headed to the house we had rented. 
After we got to the house and all that jazz, we had a Chopped-Style cooking show, which I was the judge of. I had to give them specific ingredients, and then they had to use them all. They did a great job! 
 (Ah a sideways pic)
The one with the longer treat - that one is a roller coaster. The other one is sushi - a Cali roll and some sashimi haha
Then the next morning, I went for a run and snapped this pic before the sun rose. It was beautiful and quiet and so peaceful. 
Then, after the morning spent at Sand Hollow Reservoir, we came home! We were tired but we had a lot of fun. 

No comments: