Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines!

Happy Valentines everyone! This is an interesting day for it, because I have some mouth problems. I have had an issue with a tooth since November, and this week, finally, the tooth has had enough. It's a crown, and it fell out in November. Then it fell out again on Christmas night, for goodness sake. Then finally yesterday, it completely fractured and broke out. Alas. So after going to the dentist and learning that I was going to have to get an implant, they glued it back in my mouth and said DO NOT USE IT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES and I said, ok doc. So after going to school today, Husband and I celebrated with a nice dinner and a romance movie. I also had to stop eating by 7:00, since I have a surgery tomorrow for an unrelated tooth to the problem tooth! GAAAAAH the dentistry will never end! So Husband made us a dinner of Cincinnati chili spaghetti. We recently learned of this from a food show that I record, and I wanted to try it! So we did and it was delicious. We had a fun time watching Amelie, (Adam's first time, definitely not my first) and it was a lovely evening. I said goodbye to the YW leaving on her mission tomorrow, and then an early night for both of us, with school and surgeries tomorrow!
(meanwhile I say to look up a recipe for this and make it yourself, it is delicious!)

No comments: