Monday, October 12, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday

I know what everyone is thinking. All none of anyone that reads this blog, and that’s: you sure did disappear for a while, Vieve! And you’d be right! Here’s what the last month has entailed for me: school. Between classes, the massive amounts of homework I’ve had to do this year, work, my church calling, and family stuff, I have had zero time for really anything. But the good news is, midterms are here! We’re halfway done! Of course, studying for these have taken up even MORE time, but that’s all right. I’m slowly getting used to losing my mind over learning things.

I can’t believe this weather. It’s the middle of October, and we’re still in the 80’s! It doesn’t feel like fall at all! I just don’t know how I’ll survive, if I move straight from summer from winter, so I hope we get some sort of fall before then. I just loves me some cooler weather, where I get to drink warm drinks (not hot), wear sweaters, and snuggle under blankets while watching Christmas movies. I want me some fall! I’m sick of the hot! I don’t want the warm weather anymore!

Today, everyone, is Canadian Thanksgiving. So, after school and working, we prepared dinner, Husband and I were hosting it at our house. It turns time for eating, and people start showing up. We somehow had invited around 20 people over for this! Our house is not built for this many people at once! We had to just line up folding tables in our living room, and pray that nobody spilled their food on the carpet. Luckily, we ended up being all right, nobody spilled, our big group was a lot of fun and fantastic, and our food was amazing. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments: