Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vieve’s Videos

All right, I know I just blogged yesterday, so blogging today is really quick, but, meh, its my blog, I can do what I’d like. Ha ha.

I heard about this video long before I saw it. Its something of an internet phenomenon right now, people all over are talking about it. I first watched it out of curiosity, to see what the fuss was about. And my goodness, does it deliver.

This is a song by a 13 year old girl named Rebecca Black. On the one hand, admire her ambition at putting a video of a song she wrote herself (I’m assuming) at this tender young age. She is clearly having fun singing this song and being with her friends.

On the other hand, I feel like she should have someone help her with the lyrics. Having a verse dedicated to explaining to me that “Thursday was yesterday, today it is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards” while educational, seems like a redundant song.

Anyway, just enjoy little Rebecca singing about one of the many things we all love – the weekend.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I can't believe that you shared this with me. I cannot get this song out of my head...thanks to you!!