Sunday, November 21, 2021

I already know I'm too old for this

 Guys, recently I have joined TikTok. 

Now, yes, as it says in the title, I know I'm too old for this. But, it is a good time. I fully intend on never posting here. I'm here as a lurker (creepy!) but I don't put myself much onto social media anyway. But there are too many clever and funny people on this app to not enjoy it. 

I got on it 100% because I kept getting sent videos, and I figured a better way to streamline watching them was to get the app. And let me tell you, it is so easy to lose an hour of your day so quickly to watching this app. I was debating on posting my favorite video but y'all I can't choose! One of my favorites is Noodle the Pug - who determines whether or not it's a "Bones day" by standing or just flopping over. He's the sweetest old dog, and gives me such life. 

Anyway. Now, we know that not every entry in the November "blog every day" is going to be a winner, and this is just one of those posts. Enjoy. 

No comments: