Friday, March 20, 2020

Quarantine 2020

Well, today marks a week since we've all started social distancing and some light quarantine. There's not much to blog about because, there's not much happening. Having started the quarantine as unemployed, the difference in life is not much actually. Things are still pretty much as they were beforehand, it's just that Husband is home all the time, and my SIL (who started the quarantine with us on Sunday) is around as well, so there's another person here, so wild.
Things are mostly boring. I read, I clean, I watch stuff, I eat, we hang out, we spend time together. I've never cooked so much dinner in my life and I have never stayed indoors so much in my life haha.
But! We'll make it through this. We can do this, let's flatten the curve, let's kill out this virus.
Stay home, everyone.

No comments: