Sunday, April 12, 2015

Baking-palooza

The kids in my neighborhood come over on Sundays now, after church, for chatting and eating of treats. So I’ve taken to baking treats on Saturday night, to have treats for them, or else they’ll just eat anything we have, so it’s best to be prepared. A few weeks ago, I made Rice Krispy treat brownies:

IMG_0380

And they were amazing. Then this weekend, I made some Rolo Cookie bars:

IMG_0546

(yes, they were cut into too quick for me to take a pic!) And then I made some peanut butter s’mores bars.

IMG_0545

These were all winners, I think the rice krispy ones were my favorite. Because there are 3 treats here, I don’t want to post the recipes to all, because it would take too long. I’ll post the links to the recipes, in case it strikes your fancy.

Rice Krispy Brownies
Rolo Bars
S’Mores Bars

No comments: