Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies

Last night, I made some cookies. Now, don’t anyone get excited, because these were awful. I got these off Pinterest, and I had read in the comments on the website that they turned out flat, so I did what they told me to fix it. I added things, refrigerated longer, etc, and these came out as flat as a pancake, and tastes just like a pancake. Or muffin. Does everyone know what Jiffy blueberry mix taste like? Because this just tastes like a dang muffin that I’ve made and tried to pass off as cookies. Le recipe:

Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
2 boxes Jiffy Blueberry Muffin mix
4 oz. cream cheese
1 stick “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter”
½ C. light brown sugar, firmly packed
2 eggs
1 ½ C. white chocolate chips

Cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time until blended. Combine muffin mix with the butter mixture and mix well. Fold in white chocolate chips. Chill for at least one hour.

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake for 14-15 minutes or until just turning brown around the edges. Cool on cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack until completely cooled.

These came out flatty flat flat flat. So basically, don’t make this. I don’t even know why I included this recipe, because I don’t think these are even any good. Here’s what they look like:

Cookies

Weird, right? And they were textured like muffins and tasted like them, so pretty much, just make muffins to enjoy these cookies. Pinterest fail.

No comments: