Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1 Year

This week was my scouts Pack Meeting. I won’t lie, I like Pack Meetings better in the summer, because it’s just more fun. Its more fun to go outside and do fun things than it is to meet inside, receive a lecture about something (Ok, not a lecture, it’s like a lesson) and then go home. But as a leader, we go, that’s what we all do. Anyway, so as I was sitting in the pack meeting, they were giving out the awards to the kids, what badges they earned (are they called badges? You’d think I’d know!) etc, and they called my name. I’m like, what? And get up, and I see, they’ve given my my 1 year pin, saying I’ve been there for a year. This is a lie. I’ve only been in there since March. LIES, SCOUTS, YOU’VE LIED, but I don’t know what else to do. Maybe they go by calendar year, and not by literal year. I took a pic, of course

Scout1

Cute, right? And I did learn a new spelling for my name. Listen, I get that I have a hard name and all, but doesn’t the person giving the awards have access to my records? Can’t they see how it’s spelled? But that’s ok, I’ll do as I do and just make fun of that person in my head. Happy nearly 1 year, friends.

No comments: