Monday, January 14, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! My car is fixed! I know, I know, you’re all as excited as me. Today, after much prodding, I finally called Big O to see if they had my part in. He said it was on the way, and should be there within 15-20 minutes. After a bit, I left work early, and scooted on up there. They told me it would take a while, and if I had a way out of there. I said not really, and had a seat. I called Husband, who of course was still at work. and told him I may need a ride out of there. After me waiting for about 40 minutes, Husband came, but about this time, I saw them working on my car, so there was really no reason for me to leave. I waited for a bit longer, and then… they called my name! It was done! Ready! Working! I know, I’m using a lot of exclamation points. I paid my money (more than I was quoted, but what can you do) and drove away, blasting my heater. I was so psyched.

I did another Family craft this weekend. I ended up with a couple of extra wooden block works that say Family. so I decided to give those to family member’s on Husband’s side. After working on it for a while, I finished with this:

Family

Not too bad, eh? I like the cream and black together, I like the way it ended up being, I only hope the recipient feels the same

1 comment:

Maleen said...

It was FREEZING today. I am so glad you got your car fixed. Really.