Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy Blogging Month

Happy Blogging Month, everyone! So, let's chat. It's been a long time. A long, long time. The last time I wrote in here was about a week before school started. And then school started. I'm taking more credits than usual this semester, and boy, do I feel it. I am SWAMPED with schoolwork. And when I'm not swamped with schoolwork, I have work to do. And when I don't have those, I have small kiddos to take my time also. About a month after school started, my sister and family moved in with me, so I currently have a 3 year old and an 18 month old living with me as well. And of course you know them well, as I blog about them often.

But here it is, National Blogging Month, and I am HERE FOR IT. I will try my very hardest to get this going, and try to catch people up on what's happening in life.

No comments: