Monday, November 6, 2017

Miscellaneous Monday

I can't believe we're already almost halfway through November. Where did the year go?! I mean, obviously this year has been busy for me, since I basically haven't written in here since August, but man, I can't believe that the year is almost over. I am so jazzed. Not for the year, necessarily but I am so glad that this semester is almost over, it's kicking my butt! I took more classes than usual, so the homework has been intense. I can't wait for the break of Thanksgiving, followed shortly by finals!

I'm settling into a rhythm with the tiny humans in my house. I will say, they are great at hyping up your self esteem at times. They're just so excited to see me, they are so happy when I come home, and they're just excited in general. Darth is a great yes-man, he just says yes to everything, so it's real fun to ask him questions about what to eat, what to wear, etc. I can't wait for the holidays with them, Christmas is just so much more fun with kids around, their magic is still alive.

I have my last presentation in my Business Presentations class this next week, I am so excited. I've decided to do it on the topic of running, I'm trying to persuade my classmates to run. (I don't know how much of it will be persuasive, but I'll try). I am just sort of sick of this class, it's just watching my classmates do presentations every day, and that just gets a little tiring. But! We only have a few weeks left, we can push through. Have faith, guys.

No comments: