Saturday, September 24, 2016

Hairstylist in Demand

Recently, it was the Homecoming dance for the high school that my young women attend, and the high school my sister in law attends. I was asked by some YW if I could do their makeup. I told them that honestly, I didn't really do makeup that well, but I'm pretty good at styling hair, so I could do that if needed. A few hours before the dance, I got a text requesting to do hair. Of course I said yes. I had a few girls come over, and I got to work. I did a style on one of them that I've been wanting to do on myself, but I can't make elaborate styles work on my own hair. And there was one hairstyle I didn't get on picture (I have a film of it haha) But there they are.

 So this is the one I wanted to do for myself, but I can't get the twists to line up. I like how hers turned out.
This one was super cute - I forgot to get a snap of her front, but she had a braid that led into this high ponytail, and then I liked how the pony curled. 
This is my SIL, I did a crown braid, for the first time ever, and it actually worked out, and she looked so cute with her dress and this hairstyle definitely complimented it.
I was proud of the work I did for all of these girls, and now I know, if people need help with their hair, I can actually do something!

No comments: