Wednesday, September 9, 2015

An Epic Selfie

Tonight for my Young Women’s activity, we combined with the Young Men, and played Minute to Win It games. The games were pretty fun, one of them was to hang hangers from each other (probably should explain better), move cotton balls from the table to a bowl with just your nose, stack Oreos on your forehead, stuff like that. Husband and I were on different teams, and we kept sending selfie’s of ourselves to each other, but we added more people each time. When I send the first one, I had 2 girls with me, and then he sent one with 3 guys in his, and then we kept going until this last selfie, when I think I won:

IMG_1867

There are 12 – yes, 12 people in this. Husband jumped in this selfie that went to him, but even though we only have foreheads of some people, I’m still counting them as whole. So, I won the selfie contest, and our team won the Minute to Win it games, and it was a victory evening all around!

No comments: