Friday, June 22, 2018

Last Day in Dublin

Today we had to get everything in that we wanted to see before we left. Luckily for us, we didn't have too much to do, so it was doable. Let's get to it! First we saw the Ha'Penny bridge, because that's how much it used to cost to cross it. 
 Then we went to a museum, the Natural History Museum. It's also called the Dead Zoo, because all thats in here is animal skeletons.
 And this giant crab shell, holy jeez.
We walked around all day and finally had some sun here! 
Also I should have mentioned, at this time of the year in Ireland, the sun goes down at like, 11:00, and it rises at like, 4:00 AM. So, I never saw night, and I never saw moon or stars. In addition to this, it's always cloudy there, so finally seeing the sun today was so great! 
I've had an amazing time over here. While 4 weeks was a long time, it was worth to see all that I did. I hope to come back with Husband someday (he was originally supposed to meet me in Ireland and then things worked out that it didn't happen) and we can see all sorts of awesome stuff together! 

No comments: