Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Accidents happen

Since school got out, I have been on an organizing bender. I have nearly finished it all, at this point. There's just one more thing to do, and today was the day. I asked a friend of ours, Cole, to help me out, because when I tried to lift this stuff up the stairs, I couldn't budge it an inch. And with Husband at school all day this week, and the complimentary dumpsters the city set out leaving at the end of the week, today seemed as good a day as any. We had a dolly that we were going to use, but the tires were flat. So we grabbed some pumps and went to work. As we were pumping away, all of a sudden BOOOOM one of them blew. We were in the garage, and the sound was so loud, it sounded like a gunshot. Our ears were ringing, but at least we were all right.


We just had to use it best as we could, but we moved the stuff. The important thing of this whole scenario is that finally, all the useless garbage in and around my house is gone! My to-do list is done! I am so jazzed, let's all celebrate this.

No comments: