Friday, October 11, 2013

Foto Friday

Last night, Husband and I were getting dinner, and it was late, a few minutes away from 9:00. As we were getting closer to the food place, Husband said he wanted to go to this dessert place for a treat for after dinner. As we got there, being so late, we noticed that there were some slim pickings. I told the gal at the counter I wanted one of each of the mini cupcakes, there were only 4. She then told us that someone had failed to pick up their order, so they had a few more mini cupcakes, if I wanted to get other flavors instead of what they had. So, she brings out the box, and it is a box full of cupcakes, literally. So then, Husband just straight up asks how much it is if we just buy the whole box. She tells us, after figuring things, so we just up and bought a whole box of cupcakes with about 30 cupcakes in it.

Cupcakes

We took it home, I ate a couple, and they are delicious. I recommend this place – Decadence. I liked it.

No comments: